Ionescu Miron is looking for a top-notch new member of the team. Because we are not fans of bureaucracy, here is the breakdown:
What you need:
- very good knowledge of the civil law, civil procedural law and insolvency law;
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a business law firm is a significant plus;
- excellent command of English;
- advanced computer skills;
- availability to travel.
What you get:
- excellent and friendly work environment;
- access to first hand experienced guidance;
- access to different areas of the law, not restricted to a certain department;
- growing with the firm;
- providing high level quality advice, assistance and representation to clients in daily business matters, corporate;
- governance, compliance & due-diligence activities and various litigation & insolvency files.
Should you be interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.